Thursday, July 17, 2014

Short and Sweet? (Week 26)

May 19, 2014

Well, this has definitely been an interesting week.  On Tuesday night, Hermana Carollo got the phone call--cambios.  She left Wednesday morning.  My new companion came in the afternoon.  Her name is Hermana Castro and she´s from Honduras.  I had actually met her at the beginning of my mission in Santa Rosa (in her 15 months in the mission she´s spent collectively 12 of those months in Rama 3 in Santa Rosa--like she´ll get cambios somewhere for a couple weeks or a month or something and then she´ll get sent right back to Santa Rosa).  But yeah, she actually has about 15 months in the mission (I think she started the week before my cousin did) and she´s a really good missionary.  We´re already having more success in the area since she got here.

Also, I got my family´s package on Saturday!!  I got it exactly a month after they sent it--I think that´s a record.  I was so excited to open it that I was trying to use the house keys to cut it open on the taxi ride home from the zone meeting haha.  I was very very happy.  I´m wearing a pair of my new socks right now. 

Welp, this weekend I got sick...today is the third day I´ve been sick.  I really hate being sick in the mission.  It is not fun.  I finally started feeling well enough to leave at around 3pm today so we could go write and I feel mostly okay.  My stomach just still kind of hurts.

I think this is all my news for the week.  Keep it real folks,

Love,
Hermana Iverson

No comments:

Post a Comment