Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ecuador Week 14

February 24, 2014
Katie's new area is Cuenca.  It is the third largest city in Ecuador and is located in the Andes (8200 ft.) 

hey mom so I have about -10 minutes to write so I will keep it short: On Tuesday morning I had cambios [transfers] and now I'm in Cuenca my companion is Hna. Camacho she's from Bogota, Colombia and she only has one week left in the mission.  We've been looking for a new house because we need to move out by Saturday but we finally found one and we move today so we've been packing like crazy and we have to go really soon because our investigator is getting interviewed for her baptism today and we're already late and I don't know why the apostraphe isn't working dumb computer.  Okay lemme try and send you photos love you all I'll write more next week but like we haven't even bought food and forget about washing clothes okay ciao super late bye


Katie with Hermana Camacho, from Bogota, Colombia

Katie and her new companions

No comments:

Post a Comment