Friday, April 24, 2015

A short note

October 27, 2014

Welp, I forgot to mention last week that a member gifted us some big, really nice maps of Ecuador!  So now I have a super cool map to hang up when I get home.  Also, last week I also learned how to make arroz con leche.
This week the only big news is that we both got sick, starting on Tuesday.  I had a killer headache the first day, general fatigue the second day with a slight headache, and the third day onward I´ve had a runny nose.  The third day my companion started to get really sick.  It´s not been a super fun week in our house. 
This weekend was district conference (=stake conference, but it´s not a stake yet).  The mission president, Presidente Torres, came with his counselors and spoke.  It was really neat.  There were more people than general conference.  They literally ran out of room to put chairs to seat all the people.  It was great.  I also found a new hermana that just arrived whom I had talked to on facebook when I was home, telling her about the mission and stuff, and I had found out that she knew Raquel!  They were in the same ward when they were little.  I saw her there!  I also found an elder that´s in Raquel´s ward, an elder Forrest.
well just ran out of time I´ll write more next week. :( love you,

Hermana Iverson

No comments:

Post a Comment