Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Katie!

December 8, 2014


Welp, not much really happened this week...it was actually not that great.  The work was a little slow, and the attendance on the part of our investigators was practically nonexistent.  We have some things to improve and to change.  But we´re really excited for the mission choir coming on Wednesday!  We have to wear green, and a girl in the branch offered to make me and my companion matching dresses.  We´re really excited, I hope they turn out well.  Today we went and got our nails done (see pictures below) for my birthday and for the choir.  It´s not exactly the design I had in mind, but it looks nice. 
Last night we went to the Christmas Devotional broadcast from the First Presidency.  That was nice.  Mostly for the music, since that doesn´t get translated.  I love Spanish, and I have almost no problems now understanding it, just that sometimes it´s just nice to hear things in your native language, especially something as nice as Christmas hymns.
I still can´t believe I´m turning 21!  I still feel like maybe I´m turning 16 or 17.  People who meet me still think so too.  The lady who painted our nails thought I was turning 18. >.>  But hey, it´s all good.  It´s still weird to think I´m an adult.  Hm.

Love,
Hermana Iverson

No comments:

Post a Comment