Friday, April 24, 2015

¡Es diciembre! (It´s December!)

December 1, 2014
Studying her scriptures

We also found a baby lizard yesterday...so that was fun

 I´m so excited that it´s December!  It´s the best month of the year, pues.  This month is going to be super great.  Last year the mission put on a Christmas choir that traveled throughout the entire mission, and this year they´re going to do the same thing.  But I´ve been really excited, because I found out they´re scheduled to come to Santa Rosa next Wednesday, on my birthday!  I´m going to see my ñaña, Hermana Whitmore, and I´m going to get to hear a super great Christmas program.  It´s going to be sweet.

This week, I got another card from Sis. Poelman!  It was really cute and pretty, and she mentioned that Jezelle Cutia came home on the 19?  Jezelle´s already home?!  That´s pretty strange.  These missions just keep getting shorter and shorter.  But yeah, I really loved the card.  She got the letter I sent them, so that made me happy.  

Welp, being hermana leader isn´t too different after all.  It´s not exactly like district leader, but I guess you could say that, but it just means that you´re leader over the hermanas.  Like you´re there to help them with anything they need and to help them improve and such.  There are only two companionships of hermanas in the zone, and the other hermana leader is in the other companionship, so we don´t really have to do much.  Just now I´ve had to talk in all the meetings, so that´s a little more stressful.

Not much else going on here.  It´s getting sunnier (and hotter) here, so I´m getting even MORE tanned. You should see my tanline on my feet.  I´ll send a picture next week.  

Love you all, and I´m glad to hear that Thanksgiving went well, if not a little different.  Try not to kill yourself with Christmas!  Send me pictures! I love you all and expect many birthday wishes next week, hehehe jk (kind of)

Love,
Hermana Iverson

No comments:

Post a Comment