Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sorry Super Boring this Week

April 27, 2015

Not a whole lot happened this week...we did intercambios (exchanges) again, and I went to Loja in the other rama (Argelia).  I spent the day with another hermana from California, so that was cool, the two Californians.  But idk, every time I meet other people from California here in the mission, they´re always so different...it´s cuz they´re all from Southern California...I´m the only one here representing the Bay Area. *sigh*  

...That was basically the only exciting thing.  This week we´re having baptisms!  Woooo!  Pray a lot please!!!  Sorry I don´t have much else to write today.  It´s been a pretty normal week.  Just my companion and I laughing a lot.  She´s so great.

Love you all,
Hermana Iverson

No comments:

Post a Comment